You are passionate about User Experience and User Interface Design? You would like to work with the latest technologies and design concepts?
You see your career development in challenging trendsetting international projects?
You would like to be part of a cool team of professionals?
If yes, then Join us!
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Design, (HCI) or related field from design institutes or equivalent trainings
- 2+ years of professional experience as a UX Designer
- Excellent knowledge in Prototyping, Wireframing, User flows, Mockups, A/B testing, Information architecture, Persona, User research and usability testing
- Knowledge in the field of User Interfaces & User Experience for desktop, mobile, and web platforms with user-centered design approach and Design Thinking methodologies
- Experience with tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, Invision, Zeplin, Miro, Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of accessibility standards
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Willingness to study and advance in new technologies and concepts
- Good command of English language (spoken and written)
- A strong portfolio demonstrating knowledge in UX , excellent visual design and strategic thinking
- Experience with UX research and human-centered design principles
- Experience with interactive prototypes
- Knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Good command of German language
- Translates concepts into clear user flows, wireframes, mockups and interactive prototypes
- Prepares User research, Journeys maps, Personas and A/B testing depending from the projects
- Makes improvements to existing Information Architecture or creating new from scratch
- Understands product functionality, translates requirements into interfaces aligning with business goals
- Implements best practices for UX design to ensure customer satisfaction and ease of usability
- Defines design systems for the solutions – color palettes, typography, visual effects, user interface templates, icons, design specification
- Further develops UX practice in the team with ideas and workshops
- Presents work internally and externally in a clear and professional manner
- Follows the instructions and the project/company standards and team working procedures
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance, “big family” bonus, psychological counseling, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, shopping discounts program and a company sponsored mobile plan, Refer a friend program
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, plus an individual career development plan, regular performance feedback and assessment, open communication and knowledge-sharing culture, numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings, access to e-learning platforms like Coursera, Pluralsight and Udemy
- Comfortable work environment – office space following the latest agile trends with a cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs, flexible working hours and work from home policy, team events, regular company and family celebrations, fresh fruit, snacks and beverages at the office