Musala Soft is a leading software services company with a strong track record of success in building innovative enterprise software solutions for multinational organizations around the globe.
We are many professionals from 10+ different nations developing solutions from a variety of geographical locations. The team works with a wide range of technologies in fields like Cloud, IoT, Big Data, AI and ML.
In its long-lasting history the company has worked on 1000+ projects for 200+ clients from different industries – ICT, Telecom, Finance, Automotive and Public sector.
Join our team and be a part of a dynamic community where innovation, collaboration, and your career aspirations come together to create endless possibilities.
- At least 5 years of experience
- Proficient with Python
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (for sourcing data)
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration frameworks like Kubernetes (for running data pipelines in them via KubeFlow or a similar tool)
- Experience in developing end-to-end (Data/Dev/ML)Ops pipelines via streaming technologies (such as Kafka, Spark, or Flink) and cloud-native tools (such as Apache Airflow, Luigi or Oozie)
- Some experience with public Cloud providers (especially AWS)
- Knowledge in ML – terminology and AI lifecycle (for communication with Data Scientists)
- Good command of English language (written and spoken)
- Design and implement scalable, easy to maintain and, monitored solutions for content analytics
- Support Data Scientists with building, documenting and testing ML pipelines
- Setup and develop frameworks for content analytics via NLP and Machine Learning
- Gain deep understanding of the underlying data and data flows
- Promote good coding and engineering practices
- Contribute to company-wide processes, frameworks and guidelines
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, provided extended insurance.
- Baby bonus – in the case of a new family member while you are within the company.
- Refer a friend program – employees are our most valuable contributors and best ambassadors, therefore we encourage referrals. For each successful referral, there is a monetary reward.
- Personal development – we support your professional growth with training and development programs, online courses, learning materials and books, plus professional certification opportunities. You get unlimited access to e-learning platforms like Udemy, Coursera, and Pluralsight. We also provide an internal English and German language courses.
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with a friendly atmosphere and strong team spirit, supported by many company events that enrich our culture.
- Knowledge-sharing initiatives – we organize different knowledge-sharing initiatives where you can learn about modern technologies, develop new skills, or even participate as a speaker and tutor.