Musala Soft is a leading software services company with a strong track record of success in building innovative enterprise software solutions for multinational organizations around the globe.
We are 600+ professionals from 10+ different nations developing solutions from a variety of geographical locations. The team works with a wide range of technologies in fields like Cloud, IoT, Big Data, AI and ML.
In its 21-year history the company has worked on 1000+ projects for 200+ clients from different industries – ICT, Telecom, Finance, Automotive and Public sector. The average duration of the uninterrupted business engagement with the top 10 clients in our current portfolio is 9+ years.
- At least 5 years of experience
- Proficient with Python
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (for sourcing data)
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration frameworks like Kubernetes (for running data pipelines in them via KubeFlow or a similar tool)
- Experience in developing end-to-end (Data/Dev/ML)Ops pipelines via streaming technologies (such as Kafka, Spark, or Flink) and cloud-native tools (such as Apache Airflow, Luigi or Oozie)
- Some experience with public Cloud providers (especially AWS)
- Knowledge in ML – terminology and AI lifecycle (for communication with Data Scientists)
- Good command of English language (written and spoken)
- Design and implement scalable, easy to maintain and, monitored solutions for content analytics
- Support Data Scientists with building, documenting and testing ML pipelines
- Setup and develop frameworks for content analytics via NLP and Machine Learning
- Gain deep understanding of the underlying data and data flows
- Promote good coding and engineering practices
- Contribute to company-wide processes, frameworks and guidelines
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance, “big family” bonus, psychological counseling, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, shopping discounts program and a company sponsored mobile plan, Refer a friend program
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, plus an individual career development plan, regular performance feedback and assessment, open communication and knowledge-sharing culture, numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings, access to e-learning platforms like Coursera, Pluralsight and Udemy
- Comfortable work environment – office space following the latest agile trends with a cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs, flexible working hours and work from home policy, team events, regular company and family celebrations, fresh fruit, snacks and beverages at the office