We build next generation IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
We are looking for a creative, self-motivated visual artist who is passionate about user interface, user experience, graphic design and has a keen eye for design with strong typography, layout skills and a strict attention to detail.
Apply now and you will have the opportunity to contribute to different projects, while working in a great team of professionals!
- BA or MA degree in Graphic Design or related fields
- A strong visual design portfolio
- 2+ years in developing User Interfaces & UX with tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, Invision and Adobe Creative Suite
- Designing for Responsive web, Mobile platforms (iOS/Android), Print materials
- Creative thinking and ability to provide innovative designs
- Visual communication skills that convey a clear narrative, team spirit
- Good command of English language (spoken and written)
- Experience with journey maps, personas and human-centered design principles
- Experience with visual design systems, prototypes
- Knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Stays abreast of development and trends in mobile, software, and web interface design
- Understands product functionality, translates requirements into interfaces aligning with business goals
- Creates clear screen mockups, wireframes, prototypes and UI design specifications to effectively communicate interaction and creative design ideas
- Graphic design – branding, logos, corporate identity, illustrations
- Defines all visual elements for the solutions – color palettes, typography, visual effects, user interface templates, icons, design specification
- Implements best practices for UX design to ensure customer satisfaction and ease of usability
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, MUSE – shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable work environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.