We build next generation IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
Become part of a highly experienced international integration and automation team that works in collaboration with management, professional services, and R&D teams.
Our engineers work by the highest software development standards to deliver business critical solutions to Fortune 500 top customers. Join our team to expand your knowledge and deepen your expertise.
- 3+ years of experience in integration development or other relevant roles (development, system administration, DevOps, CI/CD, etc.);
- Good knowledge of Networking (DNS, DHCP, etc.), services (SOAP, REST) and protocols (TCP, IP, HTTP);
- Professional programming experience with one of the following OOP languages: Java, C++, or C#;
- Familiarity with systems management concepts, processes and standards; capacity and performance management and tuning; storage and network management;
- Experience with NSX or vSphere/vCenter will be considered an advantage;
- Good command of English language (spoken and written)
- Develop and support integration bridges between a variety of third party systems and applications;
- Analyze customer requirements to produce technical solutions;
- Define estimates and plans for software delivery in conjunction with the Project Manager;
- Amend and refine custom solutions on-site in an agile manner;
- Adhere to processes during the whole development cycle – idea, patent, requirements, specifications, designs, implementation, bug fixing, QA, support, and so on.
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance, “big family” bonus, psychological counseling, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, shopping discounts program and a company sponsored mobile plan, Refer a friend program
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, plus an individual career development plan, regular performance feedback and assessment, open communication and knowledge-sharing culture, numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings, access to e-learning platforms like Coursera, Pluralsight and Udemy
- Comfortable work environment – office space following the latest agile trends with a cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs, flexible working hours and work from home policy, team events, regular company and family celebrations, fresh fruit, snacks and beverages at the office