We build future generation IT products and solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver our clients quality and value. We believe in inspired teamwork, mutual respect and continuous development.
We are looking for an experienced Angular developer to be part of our expanding team of professionals.
Join us and work with the latest technologies in a diverse and experienced team!
- At least 5 years of experience in commercial software projects
- Strong focus on front-end development (including modern concepts like ES6, TypeScript, Redux)
- Strong Angular 2+ skills
- Experience with RESTfull APIs and HTTP Protocol
- Awareness of scale, performance, caching and service integration issues
- Intermediate back-end skills (Java, Node.js, .NET or relative)
- Knowledge in OOP, algorithms and data structures
- Ability to design software components from scratch as well as evaluate the pros and cons of different design approaches
- Good command of English Language (written and spoken)
- Participates in the entire software development process and has key role in architecture design and technical solution
- Participates in defining the scope, requirements of the project and possible solutions
- Participates in technical reviews and improvement initiatives
- Participates in the implementation of project modules
- Applies the project standards and team working procedure
- May lead work-groups/ May act as deputy Team Leader
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance, “big family” bonus, psychological counseling, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, shopping discounts program and a company sponsored mobile plan, Refer a friend program
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, plus an individual career development plan, regular performance feedback and assessment, open communication and knowledge-sharing culture, numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings, access to e-learning platforms like Coursera, Pluralsight and Udemy
- Comfortable work environment – office space following the latest agile trends with a cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs, flexible working hours and work from home policy, team events, regular company and family celebrations, fresh fruit, snacks and beverages at the office