Join our team of professionals and have the opportunity to contribute to a successful project delivery.
As a Scrum Master you will have the ability to make an impact on the managing and enhancement of the project life cycle – you will take part in defining release strategy and supporting release activities.
You will be responsible for monitoring potential risks as well as identifying the best ways of improvement. Become a part of our team and deepen your expertise in the field of Agile Methodology!
- Understanding of project life cycle and management
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Excellent project planning and organizational skills
- Experience in full life cycle project management and project teams within a large, complex organization
- Ability to interpret technical features into commercial benefits
- Strong negotiation, influencing and relationship management skills
- Ability to manage tasks with conflicting priorities and communicating outcomes
- Managing resources to enable successful project delivery
- Managing potential risks with clients/stakeholders
- Monitoring and controlling the budget and schedule of the projects
- Enhancing performance by managing and motivating the project team
- Control project implementation to achieve agreed milestones
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance, “big family” bonus, psychological counseling, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, shopping discounts program and a company sponsored mobile plan, Refer a friend program
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, plus an individual career development plan, regular performance feedback and assessment, open communication and knowledge-sharing culture, numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings, access to e-learning platforms like Coursera, Pluralsight and Udemy
- Comfortable work environment – office space following the latest agile trends with a cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs, flexible working hours and work from home policy, team events, regular company and family celebrations, fresh fruit, snacks and beverages at the office