We build next generation IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
We are searching for a professional who is keen on building Ansible modules in Python or OpenStack drivers, which will be used in large scale data centers. Linux OS-level configuration is done by Ansible, Bash and/or PowerShell.
Join us and contribute to a long-term project for one of our biggest clients in a team of skilled software engineers!
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- Experience in OOP and Software Design
- Excellent knowledge in data structures and algorithms
- Experience with modern software development methodologies, with emphasis on software architecture and networking/infrastructure design
- Experience in customer facing roles
- Strong scripting skills – Power Shell, Bash
- Good command of English language (written and spoken)
- Understanding of virtual IT production data center
- Understanding Atlassian stack
- Business-level German and/or Russian language is a plus
- Experience with TypeScript in backend code
- Experience with one or more of the following: Go, Ansible, OpenStack, Kubernetes
- Translate customer business requirements into custom developed solution
- Understand requirements, provide estimates and stick to commitments
- Prepare software design
- Develop solutions by using variety of languages like: Python, YAML, Bash, etc.
- Communicate effectively with your teammates, project managers, architects
- Follow strict quality standards and best practices
- Document well your solution
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance, “big family” bonus, psychological counseling, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, shopping discounts program and a company sponsored mobile plan, Refer a friend program
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, plus an individual career development plan, regular performance feedback and assessment, open communication and knowledge-sharing culture, numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings, access to e-learning platforms like Coursera, Pluralsight and Udemy
- Comfortable work environment – office space following the latest agile trends with a cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs, flexible working hours and work from home policy, team events, regular company and family celebrations, fresh fruit, snacks and beverages at the office