We build future generation IT products and solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver our clients quality and value. We believe in inspired teamwork, mutual respect and continuous development.
We are looking for a motivated People Development Manager who will contribute to the career development of our software engineering professionals!
Join us and be part of a Forbes talent development awards winning team.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role (leading and managing teams and individuals)
- Experience in Software Development and/or Consulting
- Knowledge about the software engineering processes and business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Excellent command of English language (spoken and written)
- Managing and leading software engineers, actively guiding their career developmet in the company
- Providing regular performance assessments and constructive feedback
- Actively communicating expectations and setting goals
- Acting as a contact point for guidance and solutions
- Collaborating with other People managers in order to ensure consistency in established processes and protocols
- Discussing engineers’ performance and development with the Senior Management of the company
- Promoting employee growth opportunities that align with business needs
- Actively participating in the knowledge-sharing culture in the company and collaborating on multiple projects
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance, “big family” bonus, psychological counseling, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, shopping discounts program and a company sponsored mobile plan, Refer a friend program
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, plus an individual career development plan, regular performance feedback and assessment, open communication and knowledge-sharing culture, numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings, access to e-learning platforms like Coursera, Pluralsight and Udemy
- Comfortable work environment – office space following the latest agile trends with a cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs, flexible working hours and work from home policy, team events, regular company and family celebrations, fresh fruit, snacks and beverages at the office