We build next generation IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
We are expanding our team for one of our biggest clients. We have been their trusted partner for providing software services in different areas of Information Technologies – Enterprise Integration, Software Development & Automated Testing, DevOps and Cloud Computing. We have built a successful collaboration, introducing a wide number of end-to-end solutions that optimize and modernize their business strategy.
Currently, we have a new exciting position opening and we are looking for a new member to join our team!
- Good knowledge in Linux/Unix OS installation, configuration and administration. (AIX, Red Hat Linux, SuSE Linux, etc.)
- Expertise with various Application and Web Servers(Nginx, Apache httpd, Apache Tomcat, IBM Websphere, Oracle Weblogic, JBoss, GlassFish, etc.)
- Scripting skills (Ksh, Bash, Python, Perl, etc.)
- Experience with different types of RDBMS – Oracle, DB2, MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of virtualization concepts and technologies (XEN, VMware, HyperV, etc.)
- Experience with Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure, GSP)
- Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins, Sonar Cube, Nexus, GitLab)
- Understanding L2, L3, L4: Ethernet, VLAN, L2 security, bonding. IPv4, ICMP, ARP. TCP, UDP.
- Tunneling protocols (L2TP, OpenVPN, GRE, IPSec – at least one), Application protocols: DHCP, NTP, DNS,
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Education – engineering or scientific bachelor degree or undergraduate student
- Good command of English language (spoken and written)
- Ability and willingness to work in a team, good analytical and communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Willingness to study and advance in new technologies and actively participate in the knowledge-sharing within the company.
- Experience in High-availability / Load Balancing / Cluster solutions
- Experience with Monitoring solutions (Nagios, Zenoss, Zabbix, SNMP, Grafana,etc.)
- Knowledge in server hardware specifics and troubleshooting
- Experience with Backups and Restore solutions
- Performance optimization and capacity management
- Experience in Configuring, Managing and Maintaining one or more of popular network equipment vendors devices (switches, routers or firewalls): Cisco, Juniper, MikroTik, etc.
- Experience working with Vyatta/VyOS network operating system.
- Understanding switching and routing principles, routing protocols: BGP, OSPF.
- Understanding encryption using private/public keys principles.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, etc
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible, etc
- Installs, configures, integrates and troubleshoots system and application software
- Build and deploy project pipeline using CI/CD
- Implements solution components according to the project requirements
- Provide Technical support for other teams and deep troubleshooting (RCA).
- Manage and support all network components
- Establishes networking environment by designing and implementing routing devices (routers/switches) system configuration
- Hardening and Secure network system by establishing and enforcing access control policies
- Follow Change control management while implementing system changes, upgrades and updates
- Ensure all IT Global policies/standards and procedures are in place.
- Follows the instructions of and reports to Team Leader
- Follows the project/company standards and team working procedure
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, MUSE – shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable work environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.