Musala Soft is a leading software services company with a strong track record of success in building innovative enterprise software solutions for multinational organizations around the globe.
We are 600+ professionals from 10+ different nations developing solutions from a variety of geographical locations. The team works with a wide range of technologies in fields like Cloud, IoT, Big Data, AI and ML.
In its 21-year history the company has worked on 1000+ projects for 200+ clients from different industries – ICT, Telecom, Finance, Automotive and Public sector. The average duration of the uninterrupted business engagement with the top 10 clients in our current portfolio is 9+ years.
More than 50% of our projects are Java based. You can be part of a strong Java practice alongside professionals with solid work experience – bring yours to make our projects for top clients even better!
Grow with us and join us from anywhere!
- 2+ years of experience with Java language
- Experience with Jakarta Enterprise Edition (Java EE) or Spring Boot/MVC
- Experience with databases (SQL/NoSQL)
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Proficiency in English language (written and spoken)
- Bachelor / Master in computer science or other related area
- Design and develop modern, scalable enterprise applications;
- Contribute to the successful completion of major projects by investigating, analyzing and resolving application problems;
- Employ standards, security methods and industry best practices in building high-quality solutions;
- Participate in peer code reviews;
- Build up your knowledge with regular trainings and certification courses.
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance, “big family” bonus, psychological counseling, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, shopping discounts program and a company sponsored mobile plan, Refer a friend program
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, plus an individual career development plan, regular performance feedback and assessment, open communication and knowledge-sharing culture, numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings, access to e-learning platforms like Coursera, Pluralsight and Udemy
- Comfortable work environment – office space following the latest agile trends with a cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs, flexible working hours and work from home policy, team events, regular company and family celebrations, fresh fruit, snacks and beverages at the office