Musala Soft’s Talent Acquisition team is growing and we are looking for a motivated new member to join us. Our team holds a leading place in the development of good practices in the field of HR, with numerous awards, recognizing our efforts to provide the best employee experience.
Musala Soft has been recognized as the national winner in the “Workplace and People Development Award” category at the European Business Awards for 2018, as well as First place in the “Human Resources Development” category at the Forbes Business Awards for 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2018.
By joining us you will be part of a dynamic team that is constantly striving to bring more value to all aspects of HR.
- 4+ years of experience in the HR field (technical/IT recruitmet would be considered an advantage)
- BSc/MSc Degree in Human Resources or other related area
- Excellent command of English language (spoken and written)
- Initiative, organized and responsible person with ability to multitask
- Good MS Office skills
- Drive the end-to-end recruitment process for engineering roles
- Coordinate with the Talent Acquisition team and the hiring managers to determine the requirements for different positions
- Develop sourcing strategies to build strong candidate pipelines, utilizing different channels (job boards, internal database, professional networks, social media platforms, etc.)
- Assess candidate experience, personality and cultural fit
- Act as an ambassador for our employer brand
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance, “big family” bonus, psychological counseling, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, shopping discounts program and a company sponsored mobile plan, Refer a friend program
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, plus an individual career development plan, regular performance feedback and assessment, open communication and knowledge-sharing culture, numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings, access to e-learning platforms like Coursera, Pluralsight and Udemy
- Comfortable work environment – office space following the latest agile trends with a cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs, flexible working hours and work from home policy, team events, regular company and family celebrations, fresh fruit, snacks and beverages at the office