Musala Soft’s Talent Management team is growing and we are looking for a motivated new member to join us. Our team holds a leading place in the development of good practices in the field of HR, with numerous awards, recognizing our efforts to provide the best employee experience.
If you are interested in what makes an office environment great, how the right culture can bring people together, and most of all – you wish to organize memorable events and create stories for your co-workers, then this is the right place for you. You will have the opportunity to drive the organization of events & company initiatives, both online and offline.
- Fluent in English language (spoken and written)
- 2+ years in an administrative or organizational role, event management experience will be considered a strong advantage
- Result orientation, ability to multitask and to prioritize
- Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good MS Office skills
- Give ideas and create concepts for company and team events and initiatives
- Gather, assess and negotiate offers for logistics, materials, venues, etc.
- Create compelling communication to spread the news about upcoming company events and motivate our colleagues to join
- Analyse events & initiatives success, participation, budgets and suggest improvements for future ones
- Act as an ambassador for our employer brand
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance, “big family” bonus, psychological counseling, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, shopping discounts program and a company sponsored mobile plan, Refer a friend program
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, plus an individual career development plan, regular performance feedback and assessment, open communication and knowledge-sharing culture, numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings, access to e-learning platforms like Coursera, Pluralsight and Udemy
- Comfortable work environment – office space following the latest agile trends with a cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs, flexible working hours and work from home policy, team events, regular company and family celebrations, fresh fruit, snacks and beverages at the office