We build next generation IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
You will have the opportunity to work on a service which is a highly available and distributed solution, running on Kubernetes and Cloud Foundry.
Join us and be responsible for the supportability and operability of the service while working with experienced DevOps professionals!
- At least 3 years of experience in software operations
- Ability to understand and contribute to software architecture and software stack
- Familiarity with web security protocols and mechanisms such as TLS, OAuth 2.0, PKI, JWT
- Experience with CD tools such Google, AWS, and Azure Deploy & Release Tools, SonarQube and distributed source code management
- Familiarity in two of these areas:
– Public cloud APIs for IaaS (AWS, Azure, Google, Openstack) or PaaS (Cloudfoundry, OpenShift)
– Cloud-Native Landscape (for example: Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker)
- Cloud Native mindset
- Experience with Java or other programming language
- Work with the rest of the team on the backlog items
- Manage and improve the continuous integration and release processes
- Automate solutions, focusing on continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Support build, test, integration and stage environments
- Implement system monitoring procedures and analysis
- Perform troubleshooting of applications and infrastructure issues
- Monitor resource allocation, consumption, and performance
- Monitor and report to management on program status, application and server issues
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance, “big family” bonus, psychological counseling, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, shopping discounts program and a company sponsored mobile plan, Refer a friend program
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, plus an individual career development plan, regular performance feedback and assessment, open communication and knowledge-sharing culture, numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings, access to e-learning platforms like Coursera, Pluralsight and Udemy
- Comfortable work environment – office space following the latest agile trends with a cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs, flexible working hours and work from home policy, team events, regular company and family celebrations, fresh fruit, snacks and beverages at the office