We build next generation IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
We are expanding our team for one of our clients. We are helping our client transition to a new event-driven microservices architecture as well as to a new real-time data processing architecture.
Currently, we have a new exciting position opening and we are looking for a new member to join our team!
- Good command of English language (written and spoken)
- Background or experience in Data Engineering
- Experience with or knowledge in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with or knowledge in Python language (numpy, pandas)
- Experience with or knowledge in ETL processes
- Experience with or knowledge in AWS stack: AWS Glue, AWS Athena. AWS Lambda
- Experience with big data technologies: Hadoop, Hive, Spark, HBase etc.
- Experience with or knowledge in Docker and container management/orchestration frameworks like Kubernetes (for running data pipelines in them)
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Participates in design activities
- Works with data pipelines, consolidation, transformation, automation, and visualization
- Helps in the transition to a real-time data processing architecture from the current batch-based architecture
- Participates in analyzing and clarifying requirements
- Communicates directly with the client
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance, “big family” bonus, psychological counseling, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, shopping discounts program and a company sponsored mobile plan, Refer a friend program
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, plus an individual career development plan, regular performance feedback and assessment, open communication and knowledge-sharing culture, numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings, access to e-learning platforms like Coursera, Pluralsight and Udemy
- Comfortable work environment – office space following the latest agile trends with a cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs, flexible working hours and work from home policy, team events, regular company and family celebrations, fresh fruit, snacks and beverages at the office