We build next generation IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage passion, creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
Our dedicated team of designers work with a diverse set of skills in the fields of user experience design, user-centered interface design, graphic design, and design thinking. We are looking for a passionate UX researcher and creator to join our design team. As a part of our team, you’ll work with enterprises and brands from all over the world and develop mobile software, web-based interfaces and complex systems with responsive layouts.
- A degree, or equivalent experience, in Design studies, human-computer interaction (HCI), human-centered information studies or similar.
- Brief written case studies about accomplished projects in English – projects objectives, solution methods, challenges, and outcomes. Visuals are also welcome.
- 2+ years of working in software development or web design.
- Knowledge of using tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite and other mapping tools.
- Great communication and fluent English.
- Willingness to learn and evolve, readiness to push yourself to develop new skills and be proactive.
- If you’re ready to exchange ideas, learn from others and share knowledge.
- Experience with usability testing, user and stakeholder interviews, facilitating workshops.
- Experience with business analysis and user stories.
- Experience with enterprise software products.
- Experience in working with agile methodology, e.g., Scrum.
- Ability to communicate in a clear manner, including communication with clients.
- Decision-making skills.
- Organizational and documentation skills.
- Knowledge of visual design, and information architecture.
- Understanding of WCAG guidelines and accessibility compliance
- Read and understand business requirements, work closely with the client and business analysts, and deliver design solutions according to the business objectives and feature specifications.
- Gather additional requirements.
- Facilitate meetings, research studies and workshops (e.g., user tests, interviews, focus groups).
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research.
- Analyzing data: organizing and synthesizing data from your research.
- Coming up with innovative solutions in close collaboration with other designers.
- Create informational architecture, optimized workflows, and content structure (sketching, wire-framing and prototyping) in order to conceptualize and communicate user interactions.
- Work with design systems, create or advise on navigation design, design level layouts and task flows.
- Readiness to make decisions and handle unexpected problems or technical difficulties that may come up.
- Present design approaches to a non-design audience (including business, product, and technology teams).
- Work closely with the business and development teams and help them focus on the customer experience.
- Work closely with the design team and help them build a user focused interface.
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance, “big family” bonus, psychological counseling, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, shopping discounts program and a company sponsored mobile plan, Refer a friend program
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, plus an individual career development plan, regular performance feedback and assessment, open communication and knowledge-sharing culture, numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings, access to e-learning platforms like Coursera, Pluralsight and Udemy
- Comfortable work environment – office space following the latest agile trends with a cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs, flexible working hours and work from home policy, team events, regular company and family celebrations, fresh fruit, snacks, and beverages at the office.
- Skill sharing and onboarding from colleagues with a wide range of knowledge.
- Great atmosphere in international teams.
- Challenging and exciting projects that help you find opportunities to learn and grow.