Your passion is knowledge-sharing and professional-training.
You would like to manage the full training cycle within the company for employees who are constantly looking to gain more knowledge.
Join us as a Training Manager! Be part of a Forbes talent development awards winning team.
- 5+ years of experience in learning and development as a trainer or a similar role
- 2+ years of experience in a management role
- Experience in leading technical as well as soft skills trainings
- Experience in end-to-end organization of trainings
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Excellent presentation, analytical and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English language
- Experience in software development
- Experience with creating development paths through e-learning platforms, as well as tracking and enhancing usage
- Managе and drive the end-to-end organization of all trainings within the company
- Identify training needs, plan, design, organize, conduct and evaluate training programs for different levels
- Managе and collaborate with other members of the trainings team in order to ensure consistency in established processes and protocols
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods
- Select or develop teaching aids, such as training handbooks, multimedia visual aids, tutorials
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance, “big family” bonus, psychological counseling, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, shopping discounts program and a company sponsored mobile plan, Refer a friend program
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, plus an individual career development plan, regular performance feedback and assessment, open communication and knowledge-sharing culture, numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings, access to e-learning platforms like Coursera, Pluralsight and Udemy
- Comfortable work environment – office space following the latest agile trends with a cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs, flexible working hours and work from home policy, team events, regular company and family celebrations, fresh fruit, snacks and beverages at the office