Your passion is knowledge-sharing and professional-training.
You would like to develop motivated and curious colleagues who are constantly looking to gain more knowledge.
Join us as a Technical Trainer! Be part of a Forbes talent development awards winning team.
- University degree in Informational Technology
- Solid background in software development
- Previous experience in end-to-end organization of trainings
- Excellent communication, presentation, analytical and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English language
- Proactiveness and willingness to take responsibility
- Acts as a contact point for all technical training activities
- Provides training materials and resources
- Keeps all company technical trainings up to date
- Tracks successful completion of the technical trainings targets
- Communicates and coordinates all training activities with the respective subject matter owners
- Organizes trainings for junior specialists covering basics of software development
- Continuous mentoring of the trainees
- Technical leadership of specific training projects
- Upgrades the basic level trainings with high end topics for more experienced specialists
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance, “big family” bonus, psychological counseling, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, shopping discounts program and a company sponsored mobile plan, Refer a friend program
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, plus an individual career development plan, regular performance feedback and assessment, open communication and knowledge-sharing culture, numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings, access to e-learning platforms like Coursera, Pluralsight and Udemy
- Comfortable work environment – office space following the latest agile trends with a cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs, flexible working hours and work from home policy, team events, regular company and family celebrations, fresh fruit, snacks and beverages at the office