Your passion is knowledge-sharing and professional-training.
You would like to develop motivated and curious colleagues who are constantly looking to gain more knowledge.
Join us as a Technical Trainer! Be part of a Forbes talent development awards winning team.
- University degree in Informational Technology
- Solid background in software development
- Previous experience in end-to-end organization of trainings
- Excellent communication, presentation, analytical and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English language
- Proactiveness and willingness to take responsibility
- Acts as a contact point for all technical training activities
- Provides training materials and resources
- Keeps all company technical trainings up to date
- Tracks successful completion of the technical trainings targets
- Communicates and coordinates all training activities with the respective subject matter owners
- Organizes trainings for junior specialists covering basics of software development
- Continuous mentoring of the trainees
- Technical leadership of specific training projects
- Upgrades the basic level trainings with high end topics for more experienced specialists
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, MUSE – shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable work environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.