Musala Soft’s Talent Development team is growing, and we are looking for a motivated new member to join us as a Talent Development Specialist.
Our team is responsible for the personal and career development of all Musala Soft’s employees. We are in charge of organizing trainings, knowledge-sharing initiatives, inviting external lecturers, structuring, and curating learning paths for key skills and competencies, etc.
If you are people-oriented, interested in developing in a dynamic environment and want to be part of a Forbes talent development awards winning team, then this is the right place for you.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of HR, IT, Business Administration, or another related field
- Experience in a process or project coordination role
- Proficient use of office software to create written documents (e.g., MS Word and PowerPoint), prepare spreadsheets (e.g., MS Excel), project plans (e.g., MS Project), and process maps (e.g., MS Visio)
- Attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to multitask, shifting between multiple priorities and tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to consult, gather and evaluate needs, provide advice and recommendations, and partner with stakeholders to achieve organizational objectives
- Previous experience in training or talent development in an IT environment
- Technical knowledge in the field of software development
In partnership with department leaders and other relevant stakeholders:
- Reviews, establishes and maps processes and practices in order to link training opportunities with career development goals
- Works with leaders and subject matter experts to structure and design training programs including curriculum and delivery methods for employees on topics according to their function, career matrix and development path
- Drives simultaneously multiple projects and develops project roadmaps, plans, and dashboards to track and report progress
- Monitors how effectively provided learning has been transferred to employees
- Identifies appropriate learning modalities to support custom learning experience delivery
- Reports on individual learning programs metrics for success
- Designs, develops, indexes, and maintains process and technical documentation
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance, “big family” bonus, psychological counseling, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, shopping discounts program and a company sponsored mobile plan, Refer a friend program
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, plus an individual career development plan, regular performance feedback and assessment, open communication and knowledge-sharing culture, numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings, access to e-learning platforms like Coursera, Pluralsight and Udemy
- Comfortable work environment – office space following the latest agile trends with a cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs, flexible working hours and work from home policy, team events, regular company and family celebrations, fresh fruit, snacks and beverages at the office