Musala Soft is a leading software services company with a strong track record of success in building innovative enterprise software solutions for multinational organizations around the globe.
We are 500+ professionals from 10+ different nations developing solutions from a variety of geographical locations. The team works with a wide range of technologies in fields like Cloud, IoT, Big Data, AI and ML. In its 21-year history the company has worked on 1000+ projects for 200+ clients from different industries – ICT, Telecom, Finance, Automotive and Public sector.
Currently we are looking for a System Engineer to be part of our expanding team of professionals!
As а System Engineer you will be supporting a global cross-functional team with designing, deploying, configuring and maintaining internal and external environments, tools and toolchains for CI/CD, releasing and deploying code to customer environments. You might be working on several small to medium size projects simultaneously or in a single bigger project. You will be in daily communication with different teams and stakeholders, facilitating and supporting smooth code releases, deployment and configuration on customer environments.
Join us and work in a diverse and experienced team!
- 6+ years of system administration experience with Linux/Windows operating systems, virtualization and IP networking
- Strong understanding of the software development, testing and system engineering lifecycle, Agile (Scrum, Kanban in particular) and waterfall processes and methodologies
- Experience with setting up and working with Cloud Native and DevOps technologies, principles and practices like self-service, source control management, declarative infrastructure, CI/CD.
- Experience with VMware technology – SDDC/vRealize Suit /vCloud suit
- Experience with Bash / PowerShell scripting
- Experience with configuration management tools: Ansible / Terraform / Puppet / SaltStack
- Very good understanding of web applications, protocols and technologies – HTTP, REST, SOAP, XML.
- Excellent command of English language (spoken and written)
- Git, Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Stash), Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins
- Experience with configuration & management of data center infrastructure
- Participate in pre-sales activities to identify and scope the system engineering needs of software development projects
- Participate in internal and external meetings as resource and subject matter expert to project managers and technical leaders. Collaboration with and consulting of end customers, partners, and software development teams
- Prepare technical documentation for project delivery and execution – designs, diagrams, operating procedures needed for internal communication or customer onboarding
- Architect, build and maintain internal environments, tools and CI/CD pipelines to support software development and testing processes
- Deploy and configure VMware and 3rd party products and tools following product documentation
- Assist in build, setup, configure and integrate tools and platforms to accomplish the test strategy
- Deploy and configure software packages to customer environment
- Work with customers on user acceptance testing. Triage, report, track and follow up on issues until resolution
- Monitoring, control and reporting on the system engineering process
- Participate and optionally manage regular reviews and continuous improvement
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance, “big family” bonus, psychological counseling, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, shopping discounts program and a company sponsored mobile plan, Refer a friend program
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, plus an individual career development plan, regular performance feedback and assessment, open communication and knowledge-sharing culture, numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings, access to e-learning platforms like Coursera, Pluralsight and Udemy
- Comfortable work environment – office space following the latest agile trends with a cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs, flexible working hours and work from home policy, team events, regular company and family celebrations, fresh fruit, snacks and beverages at the office