We build IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
You are passionate about IoT, Home automation and the development of innovative solutions. You would like to work in an international team of professionals, dig deeper into challenging technical problems and contribute to the Open Source community.
With more than 10 years of experience in the Smart Home area, Musala Soft is currently an integral part and driving force into the teams of a few ongoing Smart Home initiatives.
You will build the next generation mobile application for one of the leading SmartHome platforms worldwide.
- At least 3 years of experience with React Native
- Good command of English language (spoken and written)
- Motivation for career development and capability of self-management
The following will be considered an advantage:
- Experience with mobile development
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with GraphQL and/or Apollo
- Lead, monitor and control the entire software development – requirements gathering, planning, architecture design, implementation, testing, deployment and closure
- Develop UI components that integrate multiple brands of IoT devices such as Phillips, D-link, Miele, Bosch and etc. into a React Native application
- Implement a variety of Use Cases for the end users that enables them to establish automated IoT environment in their premises
- Develop UI components for a Smart home mobile application according to corporate style guides and specifications
- Implement process flows in Smart home mobile app according to cloud data and process abstraction
- Maintain code quality control and perform code sanity via code reviews with peers
- Write and execute unit tests for new and existing functionalities
- Contribute to e2e Automation testing
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, MUSE – shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable work environment – office space following the latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations