We build next generation IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
Join our great team of professionals and have the opportunity to develop complex solutions within a large software system scope.
In this role you will collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews as well as make effective decisions together with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
Take part in the design, development, modification and maintenance of software systems for one of our top clients in the finance sector!
- At least 3+ years of experience with ReactJS
- Experience with JS module patterns
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS
- CSS Preprocessors (SASS, Less)
- Responsive Design
- Version control – Git
- Good command of English language (written and spoken)
- State management libraries (Redux)
- React ecosystem – react-router / react-router-dom, react hooks, styled-components etc
- Familiarity with API Designs
- Basics in API security as OAuth2, JWT etc
- RESTful APIs
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- Build tools – Webpack, grunt, gulp etc
- Unit testing – Jest, Jasmine or similar
- Ensures code is well designed, testable, maintainable, scalable and supportable.
- Develops software verification plans and integrates software components into a fully functional software system.
- Promotes system reliability and operability.
- Provides demos of software products to stakeholders.
- Investigates issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes (analyze and fix bugs) and workarounds, reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- Analyzes requirement documents/BRDs.
- Work as technical interface with other teams to resolve issues related to interfacing functionalities.
- Assumes technical accountability for his/her specific work products within an application and provides technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- Ensures that documentation related to specific modules/applications is correct and up to date.
- Performs peer code inspection, reviews developed solutions, and provides relevant feedback.
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance, “big family” bonus, psychological counseling, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, shopping discounts program and a company sponsored mobile plan, Refer a friend program
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, plus an individual career development plan, regular performance feedback and assessment, open communication and knowledge-sharing culture, numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings, access to e-learning platforms like Coursera, Pluralsight and Udemy
- Comfortable work environment – office space following the latest agile trends with a cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs, flexible working hours and work from home policy, team events, regular company and family celebrations, fresh fruit, snacks and beverages at the office