We build next-generation IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
Join our growing Quality Assurance practice of 70+ professionals. In this role, you will drive testing activities through the complete software implementation process in one of our challenging and cutting-edge technology projects.
You will be a part of a software engineering team of 3-8 members and will be primary contact for assuring solution quality.
- Passionate about quality and striving to its improvement in every detail
- At least 4 years professional experience as a QA or software engineer
- Good understanding of OOP principles, relational databases, algorithms
- Basic knowledge in Java language – good reading comprehension skills are required, code writing is considered advantage
- Hands-on working experience with SQL or PL/SQL
- Good command of English language (spoken and written)
- Design and execute functional test cases and scenarios
- Troubleshoot found problems, investigate root causes and provide comprehensive test reports and analysis of the test results
- Monitor and improve the testing process for achieving superior quality of the solutions (test driven development, design and code reviews, etc.)
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance, “big family” bonus, psychological counseling, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, shopping discounts program and a company sponsored mobile plan, Refer a friend program
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, plus an individual career development plan, regular performance feedback and assessment, open communication and knowledge-sharing culture, numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings, access to e-learning platforms like Coursera, Pluralsight and Udemy
- Comfortable work environment – office space following the latest agile trends with a cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs, flexible working hours and work from home policy, team events, regular company and family celebrations, fresh fruit, snacks and beverages at the office