We build next-generation IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
Join our growing Quality Assurance practice of 70+ professionals. In this role, you will drive testing activities through the complete software implementation process in one of our challenging and cutting-edge technology projects.
You will be a part of a software engineering team of 3-8 members and will be primary contact for assuring solution quality.
- Passionate about quality and striving to its improvement in every detail
- At least 4 years professional experience as a QA or software engineer
- Good understanding of OOP principles, relational databases, algorithms
- Basic knowledge in Java language – good reading comprehension skills are required, code writing is considered advantage
- Hands-on working experience with SQL or PL/SQL
- Good command of English language (spoken and written)
- Design and execute functional test cases and scenarios
- Troubleshoot found problems, investigate root causes and provide comprehensive test reports and analysis of the test results
- Monitor and improve the testing process for achieving superior quality of the solutions (test driven development, design and code reviews, etc.)
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, MUSE – shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable work environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.