The product owner will act as a technical lead.
Day to day as a product owner is diverse and you will wear many hats. Among other things, you will cultivate a deep knowledge of the problems we are solving through research, engagement with key stakeholders, and working side by side with your engineering team.
Engagement teams in Audit, Tax, and Consulting, as well as internal Software Engineering teams building up Tax solutions.
- Knowledge of project management methodology and tools including software.
- Evaluate data and insights for comprehensive strategy planning
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Capable of working independently and in cooperation with teams
- Strong negotiation, organization and presentation skills
- Agile and Scrum Master
- Good English speaker
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Owns the product roadmap.
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epic/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- The technical stack in the project is initially Microsoft azure, might be built on AWS later, Azure Data Lake Store, HDInsights, DataBricks, Azure Machine Learning, PowerBI, etc.
- Build an architecture solution design, scope a PoC, develop the PoC platform for Audit.
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance, “big family” bonus, psychological counseling, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, shopping discounts program and a company sponsored mobile plan, Refer a friend program
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, plus an individual career development plan, regular performance feedback and assessment, open communication and knowledge-sharing culture, numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings, access to e-learning platforms like Coursera, Pluralsight and Udemy
- Comfortable work environment – office space following the latest agile trends with a cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs, flexible working hours and work from home policy, team events, regular company and family celebrations, fresh fruit, snacks and beverages at the office.