We build next generation IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
Join our great team of professionals and have the opportunity to develop complex solutions within a large software system scope.
In this role you will collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews as well as make effective decisions together with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
Take part in the design, development, modification and maintenance of software systems for one of our top clients!
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science/informatics or equivalent
- Good command of English language (spoken and written)
- Experience with Ubuntu servers, MariaDB and RestfulAPI’s.
- Experience with object oriented PHP
- Experience with Laravel framework and ReactJS
- Experience with Web servers (Apache) and RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with (X) HTML, CSS, DHTML. AJAX and Java Script
- Ability and willingness to work in a team, good analytical and communication skills
- Willingness to study and advance in the new technologies and actively participate in the knowledge-sharing within the company
- Experience with Java or Java EE is a strong advantage
- Experience with other PHP MVC frameworks (Symfony, CakePHP, etc.)
- Experience with other Java Script frameworks (DOJO, ExtJS)
- Experience with reusable PHP components (PEAR packages)
- Experience with PHP template engines (Smarty)
- Experience with PHP ORM (object relational mapping) frameworks
- Linux/Apache/PHP/MySQL/Postgre SQL configuration and administration in production environment.
- Experience with SOAP or REST web services
- Experience with XML and Web services
- Implements project modules/solution components according to the project requirements
- Follows the instructions of and report to his/her Team Leader
- Follows the project/company standards and team working procedures
- Participates in Quality Assurance activities such as design and code reviews, unit and integration testing, etc
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable work environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.