Musala Soft’s Marketing & Corporate Communications team is growing and we are looking for a new creative talent to join us as a Photo and Video Production Specialist.
We are the team, sharing the story of every Musala Soft employee, team and project, responsible for the overall marketing strategy and positioning of the company. We manage social media content, maintain merchandise materials, support events, manage CSR initiatives, cultivate relationships with academic and institutional partners, media, vendors, as well as lead the internal and external company communication.
If you want to become part of an organization which is creating experiences and value for a wide international audience, read more about the position below and send us your CV.
- 2+ years of experience in shooting on location and working with various photo and video hardware;
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere;
- Knowledge in Adobe After Effects, basic motion design and VFX is a plus;
- Good theoretical base on editing styles and techniques;
- A keen eye for detail, general sense of aesthetics and good visual culture;
- Knowledge in different lighting techniques and sources is an advantage;
- Experience in sound recording is an advantage;
- Good MS Office skills;
- Very good command of English language (spoken and written);
- Patience and concentration;
- Ability to listen to others and to work well as part of a team;
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Photo shooting internal and external company events;
- Doing photo sessions of employees for various needs;
- Participating in video shootings (as a camera man, sound man or assistant);
- Organizing raw footage into folders in a clean and easy to access way;
- Editing photo and video content in various styles;
- Sound editing, color grading and subtitling;
- Selecting and suggesting music for videos;
- Video script writing support;
- Communicating with various teams and employees, according to current tasks.
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance, “big family” bonus, psychological counseling, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, shopping discounts program and a company sponsored mobile plan, Refer a friend program
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, plus an individual career development plan, regular performance feedback and assessment, open communication and knowledge-sharing culture, numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings, access to e-learning platforms like Coursera, Pluralsight and Udemy
- Comfortable work environment – office space with a cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs, flexible working hours and work from home policy, team events, regular company and family celebrations, fresh fruit, snacks and beverages at the office