Our database team is growing and we are looking to hire experienced Oracle developers.
Join our team of professionals and gain knowledge in the credit reporting industry and contribute to a complex solution. Develop in the field while working for one of our international clients.
You will have the opportunity to improve your experience in Database redesign – work with database architects and other team members on the design of the solutions.
- 3+ years of experience with Oracle
- Good knowledge of PL/SQL
- Еxcellent understanding of database design (database normalization concepts, table and index partitioning, and/or parallel execution), data modelling concepts, and experience with data migrations
- Experience with writing views, stored procedures, functions and packages
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Participate in DB analysis and performance testing
- Participate in DB redesign
- Identify bottlenecks and provide optimization
- Analyze requirements of the project and design possible solutions
- Follow and apply the project standards and team working procedures
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, MUSE – shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable work environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.