Musala Soft’s Marketing & Corporate Communications team is growing and we are looking for a new creative talent to join us – Marketing & PR Specialist.
We are the team, sharing the story of every Musala Soft employee, team and project, responsible for the overall marketing strategy and positioning of the company. We manage social media content, maintain merchandise materials, support events, manage CSR initiatives, cultivate relationships with academic and institutional partners, media, vendors, as well as lead the internal and external company communication.
If you want to become part of an organization which is creating experiences and value for a wide international audience, read more about the position below and send us your CV.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, communications, employer branding or similar roles;
- Good understanding of communications’ trends, strategies and best practices;
- Ability to write engaging content for various company channels & projects;
- Excellent command of English language (spoken and written);
- Excellent MS Office skills;
- BSc/MSc Degree in a relevant area such as (but not limited to) Marketing, Communications or other business field;
- Experience in event management will be considered an advantage;
- Self-driven team player, with proactive and solution-oriented approach;
- Analytical thinking, eye for the detail and good visual culture;
- Apply best practices and approaches from marketing, PR, media and communications to employer branding;
- Create and execute strategies for employee value proposition communication;
- Develop campaigns to build brand affinity and advocacy amongst employees;
- Create content on the company website and other digital channels;
- Support the execution and communication of internal and external company events;
- Collaborate with the other teams in the company;
- Embrace our values and act as an ambassador of our company brand.
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance, “big family” bonus, psychological counseling, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, shopping discounts program and a company sponsored mobile plan, Refer a friend program
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, plus an individual career development plan, regular performance feedback and assessment, open communication and knowledge-sharing culture, numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings, access to e-learning platforms like Coursera, Pluralsight and Udemy
- Comfortable work environment – office space with a cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs, flexible working hours and work from home policy, team events, regular company and family celebrations, fresh fruit, snacks and beverages at the office