Musala Soft’s Corporate Communications & Events team is growing and we are looking for a new creative talent to join us. We are the team, sharing the story of every Musala Soft employee and project. We manage social media content, maintain merchandise materials, organize events, CSR initiatives, cultivate relationships with academic and institutional partners, media, vendors, as well as lead the internal and external company communication.
By joining us on this internship, you will have the opportunity to gain knowledge and practical experience in various aspects of the Marketing profession, as well as receive guidance and feedback to help you on the way.
- BSc Degree in Marketing or other relevant areas (also suitable for students);
- Experience in event management or digital marketing will be considered an advantage;
- Ability to learn quickly and on-the-job;
- Excellent command of English language (spoken and written);
- Good MS Office skills;
- Creativity, proactive and solution-oriented approach.
- Support the organization of internal and external company events and initiatives;
- Create content for the company’s social media profiles (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram);
- Collaborate with the other teams in the company;
- Embrace our values and act as an ambassador of our company brand.
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, shopping discounts program, Refer a friend program
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, plus an individual career development plan, regular performance feedback and assessment, open communication and knowledge-sharing culture, numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings, access to e-learning platforms like Coursera, Pluralsight and Udemy
- Comfortable work environment – office space following the latest agile trends with a cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs, flexible working hours and work from home policy, team events, regular company and family celebrations, fresh fruit, snacks and beverages at the office