Musala Soft is a leading software services company with a strong track record of success in building innovative enterprise software solutions for multinational organizations around the globe.
We are 500+ professionals from 10+ different nations developing solutions from a variety of geographical locations. The team works with a wide range of technologies in fields like Cloud, IoT, Big Data, AI and ML.
In its 21-year history the company has worked on 1000+ projects for 200+ clients from different industries – ICT, Telecom, Finance, Automotive and Public sector. The average duration of the uninterrupted business engagement with the top 10 clients in our current portfolio is 9+ years.
Currently we are looking for a Junior Database Developer to be part of our expanding team of professionals.
Join us and work with the latest technologies in a diverse and experienced team!
- Good knowledge in SQL
- Knowledge of DB theory, understanding of database design
- Good command of English language (written and spoken)
- Ability and willingness to work in a team, good analytical and communication skills
- Willingness to study & advance in the new technologies and actively participate in the knowledge-sharing within the company
- Good ETL knowledge
- Implements project modules/solution components according to the project requirements
- Contribute to the successful completion of projects by investigating, analyzing and resolving application problems
- Participates in DB analysis and performance testing
- Participates in collecting, processing and sorting data
- Follows the instructions and reports to his/her Team Leader
- Follows the project/company standards and team working procedures
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance, “big family” bonus, psychological counseling, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, shopping discounts program and a company sponsored mobile plan, Refer a friend program
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, plus an individual career development plan, regular performance feedback and assessment, open communication and knowledge-sharing culture, numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings, access to e-learning platforms like Coursera, Pluralsight and Udemy
- Comfortable work environment – office space following the latest agile trends with a cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs, flexible working hours and work from home policy, team events, regular company and family celebrations, fresh fruit, snacks and beverages at the office