We build future generation IT products and solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver our clients quality and value. We believe in inspired teamwork, mutual respect and continuous development.
You will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge while taking responsibility for software build, release, deployment, configuration, continuous integration and testing activities following Scrum methodology.
Join us and be a part of a dynamic and diverse team!
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks like Angular, React.js, Vue.js
- Knowledge Front-end design patterns – MVC, Patterns for asynchronous programming.
- Experience with accessibility, usability and interaction-design
- Understanding of web performance, security, cross-browser compatibility.
- Knowledge of cloud product, web applications and web services.
- OData 2.0 protocol, HTTP/HTTPS.
- CI/CD methodologies and tooling such as Jenkins, Github, Gerrit or GitLab.
- End-to-end testing and automation – Manual, System, Component and Unit Tests.
- Takes part in designing, implementing, testing, maintaining and documenting new or existing functionality.
- Identifies and communicates risks and prepares mitigation plans.
- Contributes to architecture and concept definition
- Actively contributes to ongoing improvements by using established software engineering concepts, principles and processes.
- Takes autonomous technical decisions within own authority.
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance, “big family” bonus, psychological counseling, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, shopping discounts program and a company sponsored mobile plan, Refer a friend program
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, plus an individual career development plan, regular performance feedback and assessment, open communication and knowledge-sharing culture, numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings, access to e-learning platforms like Coursera, Pluralsight and Udemy
- Comfortable work environment – office space following the latest agile trends with a cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs, flexible working hours and work from home policy, team events, regular company and family celebrations, fresh fruit, snacks and beverages at the office