We build future generation IT products and solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver our clients quality and value. We believe in inspired teamwork, mutual respect and continuous development.
Join our team of skilled iOS developers and work closely with the client as well as cover all the components of the software development cycle.
You will have the unique opportunity to contribute to a successful team and influence the iOS development direction of the company.
- 4+ years of experience in commercial software products
- Good command of Swift, previous experience with Objective-C is an advantage
- Good understanding of iOS SDK
- Experience with Xcode
- Well aware of how client-server applications work
- Experience with UIKit, Foundation, APNS, Core Data Framework, In-App Purchases, Cocoa pods and/or Carthage / Swift Package Manager
- Experience with iTunes Connect, Apple Developer Program and TestFlight
- Experience with JSON/XML and RESTful Web Services (advantage)
- A master of Bug Tracking, Code Review and Git (advantage)
- Clear understanding of Design Guidelines and Networking
- Design and build advanced applications for iOS across range of devices
- Collaborate closely with product, design and engineering teams to define, design and ship iOS applications
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance, “big family” bonus, psychological counseling, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, shopping discounts program and a company sponsored mobile plan, Refer a friend program
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, plus an individual career development plan, regular performance feedback and assessment, open communication and knowledge-sharing culture, numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings, access to e-learning platforms like Coursera, Pluralsight and Udemy
- Comfortable work environment – office space following the latest agile trends with a cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs, flexible working hours and work from home policy, team events, regular company and family celebrations, fresh fruit, snacks and beverages at the office