Musala Soft Talent Acquisition team is growing and we are looking for a motivated new member to join us.
Our team holds a leading place in the development of good practices in the field of HR, with numerous awards, recognizing our efforts to provide the best employee experience.
Musala Soft has been recognized as the national winner in “The Workplace and People Development Award” category at the European Business Awards for 2018, as well as First place in the “Human Resources Development” category at the Forbes Business Awards for 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2018.
By joining us you will be part of a dynamic team that is constantly striving to bring more value to all aspects of HR.
- BSc/MSc Degree in Human Resources or other related area
- Very good command of English language
- Initiative, organized and responsible person with ability to multitask
- Good MS Office skills
- Experience in administrative work is an advantage
- Drive the recruitment process for administrative and engineering roles
- Coordinate with the Talent Acquisition team and the hiring managers to determine the requirements for different positions
- Develop sourcing strategies to build strong candidate pipelines, utilizing different channels (job boards, internal database, professional networks, social media platforms, etc.)
- Assess candidate experience, personality and cultural fit
- Regularly update candidate information and progress of the selection process in the recruitment systems
- Act as an ambassador for our employer brand
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable work environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.