Your passion is knowledge-sharing and teaching? Musala Soft’s Talent Development team is growing, and we are looking for a motivated new member to join us as a German language teacher! We are the team contributing to the personal and career development of all Musala Soft’s colleagues in all aspects!
If you are people-oriented, interested in developing in a dynamic environment and want to be part of a Forbes talent development awards winning team, then this is the right place for you.
- University degree in German Philology, Education or Information Technology
- 3+ years of experience in teaching;
- Deep understanding of training design and training delivery techniques;
- Excellent communication, facilitations and coaching skills;
- Good command of MS Teams, Google Classroom, ZOOM or other virtual teaching platform;
- Contributes to a high performance culture;
- Identifies priorities and plans accordingly;
- DSH, DaF or DaZ qualified candidates will be treated with a considerable advantage
- Knowledge and experience with technology-related terminology is considered a plus.
- Prepares and administers language diagnostic tests and assessments both written and spoken for the purpose of evaluating participants’ existing language skill level
- Prepares and delivers high quality curriculum by organizing classroom lectures and coursework, in person, or virtually for the employees of the company based on individual and group needs
- Prepares instructional aids and supplemental teaching materials and resources consistent with learning objectives and course participants’ needs
- Participates in activities such as seminars, meetings, workshops and other company events
- Maintains accurate and completes student records including attendance, assessments and test scores and provide feedback based on given assignments and class behavior
- Collaborate with the talent development team and other departments to foster a good student experience
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance, “big family” bonus, psychological counseling, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, shopping discounts program and a company sponsored mobile plan, Refer a friend program
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, plus an individual career development plan, regular performance feedback and assessment, open communication and knowledge-sharing culture, numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings, access to e-learning platforms like Coursera, Pluralsight and Udemy
- Comfortable work environment – office space following the latest agile trends with a cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs, flexible working hours and work from home policy, team events, regular company and family celebrations, fresh fruit, snacks and beverages at the officeIf you are interested in this position, send us your CV!