We build next generation IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
In this role you will take part in the development of a system which enables a wide range of services to be provided to customers and trusted parties, while working in a diverse and experienced team!
Join our great team of professionals and have the opportunity to develop complex solutions within a large software system scope which involves the development of several software products including web portals and a couple of server-side applications.
- Bachelor / Master in computer science or equivalent degree / experience
- Good command of English language (written and spoken)
- At least 3 years of experience in commercial Java based software projects
- Experience in building applications with Angular
- Experience in building applications with Spring: Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data JPA, Spring Security
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
- Ensures code is well designed, testable, maintainable, scalable and supportable
- Promotes system reliability and operability
- Provides demos of software products to stakeholders
- Work as technical interface with other teams to resolve issues related to interfacing functionalities
- Investigates issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes (analyze and fix bugs) and workarounds, reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions
- Analyzes requirement documents/BRDs
- Assumes technical accountability for his/her specific work products within an application and provides technical support during solution design for new requirements
- Ensures that documentation related to specific modules/applications is correct and up to date
- Performs peer code inspection, reviews developed solutions, and provides relevant feedback
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance, “big family” bonus, psychological counseling, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, shopping discounts program and a company sponsored mobile plan, Refer a friend program
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, plus an individual career development plan, regular performance feedback and assessment, open communication and knowledge-sharing culture, numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings, access to e-learning platforms like Coursera, Pluralsight and Udemy
- Comfortable work environment – office space following the latest agile trends with a cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs, flexible working hours and work from home policy, team events, regular company and family celebrations, fresh fruit, snacks and beverages at the office