Musala Soft’s Marketing & Corporate Communications team is growing and we are looking for a new creative talent to join us – Digital Marketing Specialist.
We are the team, sharing the story of every Musala Soft employee, team and project, responsible for the overall marketing strategy and positioning of the company. We manage social media content, maintain merchandise materials, support events, manage CSR initiatives, cultivate relationships with academic and institutional partners, media, vendors, as well as lead the internal and external company communication.
If you want to become part of an organization which is creating experiences and value for a wide international audience, read more about the position below and send us your CV.
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing, including content creation, monitoring and results analysis;
- Good understanding of marketing trends, strategies and best practices, especially in the digital context;
- Experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn), including the ad setting and campaign optimization;
- Knowledge in platforms for social media management and analysis;
- Experience with Google Analytics;
- Ability to write creative, persuasive copy for various social media platforms;
- Excellent command of English language (spoken and written);
- Excellent MS Office skills;
- Self-driven team player, with proactive and solution-oriented approach;
- Analytical thinking, eye for the detail and good visual culture;
- BSc/MSc Degree in a relevant area such as (but not limited to) Marketing, Communications
- Manage the company’s presence on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram), as well as public profiles in Glassdor and other similar;
- Set, monitor and optimize campaigning social media;
- Provide monthly reporting on ad tools and the website traffic – understand the numbers, present trends, and make recommendations for what we can do differently.
- Create and upload content on the company website (WordPress platform);
- Apply best practices and approaches from brand marketing, digital media and communications to employer branding;
- Create and execute strategies for employee value proposition communication;
- Develop campaigns to build brand affinity and advocacy amongst employees;
- Support the execution and communication of internal and external company events;
- Collaborate with the other teams in the company;
- Embrace our values and act as an ambassador of our company brand.
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance, “big family” bonus, psychological counseling, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, shopping discounts program and a company sponsored mobile plan, Refer a friend program
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, plus an individual career development plan, regular performance feedback and assessment, open communication and knowledge-sharing culture, numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings, access to e-learning platforms like Coursera, Pluralsight and Udemy
- Comfortable work environment – office space following the latest agile trends with a cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs, flexible working hours and work from home policy, team events, regular company and family celebrations, fresh fruit, snacks and beverages at the office