We build next generation IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
Our database team is growing and we are looking to hire an Oracle Database Administrator.
Join our team of professionals and be responsible for the day to day operations of the databases while working for one of our top international clients.
- 3+ years of professional experience in the field of Oracle DBA
- Monitoring health and performance of production database via OEM/Grid Control
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Installation and configuration of Oracle RDBMS to the latest versions
- Performance analysis and performance tuning
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of English language (written and spoken)
- Experience with Backup and Recovery using RMAN
- Understanding of PL/SQL
- Monitor performance and operational stability of production databases
- Identify performance bottlenecks and perform application upgrades to the databases
- Assist in the Backup and Recovery of production databases
- Assist in the installation and patching of RDBMS systems
- Analyze requirements of the project and design possible solutions
- Follow and apply the project standards and team working procedures
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance, “big family” bonus, psychological counseling, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, shopping discounts program and a company sponsored mobile plan, Refer a friend program
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, plus an individual career development plan, regular performance feedback and assessment, open communication and knowledge-sharing culture, numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings, access to e-learning platforms like Coursera, Pluralsight and Udemy
- Comfortable work environment – office space following the latest agile trends with a cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs, flexible working hours and work from home policy, team events, regular company and family celebrations, fresh fruit, snacks and beverages at the office