We build next generation IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
We are looking for an experienced C++ developer to be part of our expanding team of professionals.
Joining us will give you the possibility to make a great career step forward, expand your expertise and work on the design and building of а logistic execution system!
- Working experience with C++ in the client/server area, client = Windows, server = AIX/Unix
- Experience with MFC and QT (optional but will be used)
- Database Informix, SQL for implementation of data modelling and queries from the programmes
- Good command of English language (written and spoken)
- GxP certified (GxP = Good Practise Regulatory)
- Business know-how in logistics
- Working in Kanban boards and GIT via TFS (Team Foundation Server)
- Processing of tickets (incidents, SRs and problems) and changes, i.e. Dev+Ops
- Testing (Unit Tests, Regression, Functional Unit, Integration, Stress, Performance)
- Managing and implementing the customization of current applications in line with changing business needs
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance, “big family” bonus, psychological counseling, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, shopping discounts program and a company sponsored mobile plan, Refer a friend program
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, plus an individual career development plan, regular performance feedback and assessment, open communication and knowledge-sharing culture, numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings, access to e-learning platforms like Coursera, Pluralsight and Udemy
- Comfortable work environment – office space following the latest agile trends with a cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs, flexible working hours and work from home policy, team events, regular company and family celebrations, fresh fruit, snacks and beverages at the office