As a Business Analyst you will be the bridge between the business problems and the next generation technology solutions that Musala Soft provides to our clients.
You will work in multicultural environment for large enterprise projects. As part of the BA team you will manage the requirements, improve the quality and analyse the result of implementation.
Join our team to expand your knowledge and deepen your expertise.
- At least 3 years of experience in business analysis
- Background in software development projects and delivery methodologies
- Experience with requirement elicitation and documentation
- Experience with BA techniques (Use Case/User Stories and Acceptance criteria/Process modelling)
- Good command of English and/or French language (spoken and written)
- Working experience with cross-region virtual teams
- Experience in the Financial sector or Insurance
- Basic knowledge in relational databases and SQL
- Experience as a Product Owner
- Elicitation of document requirements
- Identifying and tracking requirements’ changes
- Facilitation of requirement prioritization
- Maintaining requirements’ backlog
- Performing data analysis of data coming from various input files and databases
- Creation of data mappings for data load and data migration
- Working closely with both the development and QA teams for ensuring the requirements are well-understood
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, company sponsored mobile phone plan, different partnership and discounts programmes
- Great work environment – generous space with state of the art hardware and software, additional health insurance, different food and beverage offers, open communication, team buildings and celebrations
- Opportunities for growth and career development – knowledge sharing seminars, technical trainings and individual certification plans, regular performance assessment, access to large library of technical materials
- Regular holidays and vacation time, plus one additional annual holiday day per every year served