We build next generation IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
Join our team of skilled Android developers and have the opportunity to design and build advanced applications for Android across range of devices!
You will take part in the collaboration with product, design and engineering teams to define, design and ship Android applications.
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science/informatics or equivalent
- Good command of English language (spoken and written)
- 2+ years experience in commercial software projects
- Good understanding of Android SDK
- Programming experience with Android Studio
- Programming experience with Java
- Ability and willingness to work in a team, good analytical and communication skills
- Willingness to study and advance in the new technologies and actively participate in the knowledge-sharing within the company
- Experience with In App Purchases, Push Notifications
- RDBMS (Oracle, IBM DB2, MSSQL Server or other)
- Experience with XML and Web Services
- Experience with Bug Tracking and SVN
- Programming experience with SQLite
- Designing and building advanced applications for Android across range of devices
- Collaborating closely with product, design and engineering teams to define, design and ship Android applications
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Participating in Quality Assurance activities such as design and code reviews, unit and integration testing, etc.
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance, “big family” bonus, psychological counseling, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, shopping discounts program and a company sponsored mobile plan, Refer a friend program
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, plus an individual career development plan, regular performance feedback and assessment, open communication and knowledge-sharing culture, numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings, access to e-learning platforms like Coursera, Pluralsight and Udemy
- Comfortable work environment – office space following the latest agile trends with a cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs, flexible working hours and work from home policy, team events, regular company and family celebrations, fresh fruit, snacks and beverages at the office