Musala Soft is a leading software services company with a strong track record of success in building innovative enterprise software solutions for multinational organizations around the globe.
We are many professionals from 10+ different nations developing solutions from a variety of geographical locations. The team works with a wide range of technologies in fields like Cloud, IoT, Big Data, AI and ML.
In its long-lasting history the company has worked on 1000+ projects for 200+ clients from different industries – ICT, Telecom, Finance, Automotive and Public sector.
Join our team and be a part of a dynamic community where innovation, collaboration, and your career aspirations come together to create endless possibilities.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the position.
- Computer literacy and skills: Word, Excel, experience with Payroll software.
- Knowledge of the Labor Code, Social Security Code.
- Proactive, willing to take initiative.
- Loyal and willing to take responsibility.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good command of English language (written and spoken).
- Experience with relations with the National Revenue Agency, National Social Security Institute, and Labor Inspection will be considered as an advantage.
- Supporting the whole process of salary calculation for the company and the group.
- Maintain the company Payroll systems and employment processes.
- Booking all personnel costs to Accounting software
- Handling contracts and all related employment documents.
- Handling documents and communication to the respective Authorities.
- Preparing reports for upper management, finance department etc, related to staff count, salary expenses, movement, and others.
- Coordinate its activities with other related departments.
- Communicate with employees, handling requests for information and support.
- Observe the legislation changes and take action to reflect when needed in the respective internal procedures.
- Participate in internal and external audits.
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, provided extended insurance.
- Baby bonus – in the case of a new family member while you are within the company.
- Refer a friend program – employees are our most valuable contributors and best ambassadors, therefore we encourage referrals. For each successful referral, there is a monetary reward.
- Personal development – we support your professional growth with training and development programs, online courses, learning materials and books, plus professional certification opportunities. You get unlimited access to e-learning platforms like Udemy, Coursera, and Pluralsight. We also provide an internal English and German language courses.
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with a friendly atmosphere and strong team spirit, supported by many company events that enrich our culture.
- Knowledge-sharing initiatives – we organize different knowledge-sharing initiatives where you can learn about modern technologies, develop new skills, or even participate as a speaker and tutor.