Musala Soft is a leading regional software services company specialized in building enterprise solutions. Due to our successful experience in developing complex projects, gained clients` trust and long-term partnerships, Musala Soft is a reliable business partner at both national and international markets.
We work with wide range of technologies, cover tech fields such as IoT, Big Data & Analytics, Integration for Cloud, Test Automation, Software Architecture, UX and partner with leading technology vendors.
Currently we are looking for a Specialist in our Accounting department! Join us and have numerous opportunities to learn and grow!
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economy or any related field
- 3+ years experience in the field of Accounting and IFRS
- Knowledge of tax, insurance, labor and accounting legislation
- Attention to detail with commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, multitask and achieve objectives within committed timeframes
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Fluent in English language (written and spoken)
- ACCA qualification
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and coordination with other team members on progress
- Archive and process documentation
- Preparing Financial Statements, Management reports, Tax reports
- Supporting Internal and External Audit processes
- Maintain internal company systems
- Communication with employees, vendors and institutions
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance, “big family” bonus, psychological counseling, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, shopping discounts program and a company sponsored mobile plan, Refer a friend program
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, plus an individual career development plan, regular performance feedback and assessment, open communication and knowledge-sharing culture, numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings, access to e-learning platforms like Coursera, Pluralsight and Udemy
- Comfortable work environment – office space following the latest agile trends with a cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs, flexible working hours and work from home policy, team events, regular company and family celebrations, fresh fruit, snacks and beverages at the office.