We build next generation IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
- Education – engineering or scientific bachelor degree or undergraduate student
- Good command of English language (spoken and written)
- Working experience with Kamailio (OpenSIPS, OpenSER), SIP router, Asterisk and writing dialplans.
- Good knowledge in Network concepts and SIP protocol, SIP flows and messages.
- Knowledge in WEBRTC (ICE framework, STUN/TURN)
- Good knowledge in Linux installation, configuration and administration ( Red Hat Linux)
- Experience with different types of RDBMS – MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Perfect troubleshooting skills
- Scripting skills (Bash, etc.)
- Ability and willingness to work in a team, good analytical and communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Willingness to study and advance in new technologies and actively participate in the knowledge-sharing within the compan
- Experience with Monitoring solutions (Nagios, Grafana, Collectd )
- Continuous Integration knowledge an experience (e.g. automated build and deploys – Jenkins, etc.)
- Working experience with various Application and Web Servers(Nginx, Apache httpd, Apache Tomcat, etc.)
- Knowledge in server hardware specifics and troubleshooting
- OS performance optimization and capacity management
- Installs, configures, integrates and troubleshoots system and application software
- Implements solution components according to the project requirements
- Follows the instructions of and reports to his/her Team Leader
- Follows the project/company standards and team working procedures
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, MUSE – shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable work environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations