Art is what your soul is and your fingers are craving to make software beautiful and user-friendly. You are the right addition to our Art team.
You love UI and UX. You would like to work with the latest technologies and design concepts together with a cool team of professionals and develop your career in challenging trendsetting international projects. Join us!
- Bachelor or Master degree in graphic design or other relevant
- A strong visual design portfolio
- 2+ years in developing User Interfaces with graphic layout tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator
- Designing for responsive web, mobile platforms, print materials
- Good command of English language (spoken and written)
- Creative thinking and ability to provide innovative designs
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to study and advance in the new technologies and concepts
- Actively participate in the knowledge-sharing within the company
- Experience with UX and human centered design principles
- Experience with wireframing, mockuping or prototyping tools, such as Proto.io, Justinmind, Balsamiq
- Knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Stays abreast of development and trends in mobile, software, and web interface design
- Understand product functionality, translate requirements into interfaces aligning with business goals
- Creates clear screen mockups, wireframes, prototypes and UI design specifications to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Implements best practices for UX design to ensure customer satisfaction and ease of usability
- Defines all visual elements for the solutions – color palettes, typography, visual effects, user interface templates, icons, design specification
- Presents work internally and externally in a clear and professional manner
- Follows the instructions and the project/company standards and team working procedures
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, MUSE – shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable work environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.