Your passion is knowledge-sharing and professional-training.
You would like to develop motivated and curious colleagues who are constantly looking to gain more knowledge.
Join us as a Technical Trainer! Be part of a Forbes talent development awards winning team.
- University degree in informational technology
- Solid background in software development
- Previous experience in end to end organization of trainings
- Excellent communication, presentation, analytical and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English language
- Proactiveness and willingness to take responsibility
- Acts as a contact point for all technical training activities
- Provides training materials and resources
- Keeps up to date all company technical trainings
- Tracks successful completion of the technical trainings targets
- Communicates and coordinates all training activities with the respective subject matter owners
- Organizing trainings for junior specialists covering basics of software development
- Continuous mentoring of the trainees
- Technical leadership of specific training projects
- Upgrades the basic level trainings with high end topics for more experienced specialists
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, company sponsored mobile phone plan, different partnership and discounts programes
- Great work environment – generous space with state of the art hardware and software, additional health insurance, different food and beverage offers, open communication, team buildings and celebrations
- Opportunities for growth and career development – knowledge sharing seminars, technical trainings and individual certification plans, regular performance assessment, access to large library of technical materials
- Regular holidays and vacation time, plus one additional annual holiday day per every year served