You are passionate about the development of next generation data storage solutions – Hadoop based data lake. You see your career development in challenging trendsetting international projects.
Join an exciting opportunity in the area of big data solutions for financial data warehousing and reporting. An experienced, cross-functional group of professionals is building a next generation product by investigating the status quo, analyzing and predicting the future challenges of a highly demanding business domain. The work involves design and implementation of robust data storage platform that scale to meet the challenge of constantly growing business data.
Joining our team will give you the possibility to make a great career step forward, expand your expertise, work with modern technology stack and be part of a friendly work environment.
Project technologies: Apache Spark (Spark Java, Scala), Hive, BigSQL, Hadoop, HBase, Kafka,Python, Git
- Programming skills in Spark Java, Scala
- Strong knowledge in the area of Database & Data warehouse
- Strong knowledge of Hadoop based Big Data solutions
- Comfortable with agile software development methodologies: Scrum, unit testing, code reviews, etc.
- Fluency in English language
- Proactiveness and willingness to take responsibility
- Work with other Software Developers and technical leaders to analyze requirements and create subsystem and component technical designs
- Contribute to the successful completion of major projects by investigating, analyzing and resolving complex application problems
- Identify application, database software, and operational problems and drive issues to resolution
- Work with business analyst and technical leaders to analyze data
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, MUSE – shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable work environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.