Join an exciting virtualization project which will give you the opportunity to build the automation, orchestration and management of virtual infrastructure and cloud. Become part of a highly experienced international team, expand your knowledge and deepen your expertise.
- 5+ years of experience in integration development or other relevant roles (development, system administration, DevOps, CI/CD, etc.);
- Good knowledge of Networking (DNS, DHCP, etc.), services (SOAP, REST) and protocols (TCP, IP, HTTP);
- Professional programming experience with one of the following OOP languages: Java, C++, or C#;
- Familiarity with systems management concepts, processes and standards; capacity and performance management and tuning; storage and network management;
- Experience with NSX or vSphere/vCenter will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluent in English language: speaking, reading, and writing.
- Be part of an integration and automation team that works in collaboration with management, professional services, and R&D teams;
- Develop and support integration bridges between a variety of third party systems and applications;
- Analyze customer requirements to produce technical solutions;
- Define estimates and plans for software delivery in conjunction with the Project Manager;
- Amend and refine custom solutions on-site in an agile manner;
- Adhere to processes during the whole development cycle – idea, patent, requirements, specifications, designs, implementation, bug fixing, QA, support, and so on.
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, MUSE – shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable working environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.