Join an exciting virtualization project which will give you the opportunity build the automation, orchestration and management of virtual infrastructure and cloud. Become part of a highly experienced international team, expand your knowledge and deepen your expertise.
- Professional programming experience with one of the following OOP languages: Java, C++, or C#.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work without close supervision and with proactive, goal-oriented attitude.
- Familiarity with systems management concepts, processes and standards; capacity and performance management and tuning; storage and network management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English language: speaking, reading, and writing.
- Be part of an integration and automation team that works in collaboration with management, professional services, and R&D teams.
- Analyze customer requirements to produce technical solutions based on VMware technologies.
- Independently conduct small to medium engagements with customers in a timely and effective manner.
- Define estimates and plans for software delivery in conjunction with the Project Manager.
- Amend and refine custom solutions on-site in an agile manner.
- Perform code reviews to other team members and receive code reviews of your code.
- Adhere to processes during the whole development cycle – idea, patent, requirements, specifications, designs, implementation, bug fixing, QA, support, and so on.
- Build and maintain confidence of colleagues and customers.
- Present custom solutions and articulate how business requirements are met to all levels of customer resource, from operators and consumers to highest management staff.
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, MUSE – shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable working environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.