You are passionate about IoT, Home automation and the development of innovative solutions. You would like to work in an international team of professionals, dig deeper into challenging technical problems and contribute to the Open Source community.
As part of the delivery teams in Musala Soft, you will take part into Smart Home and IoT related projects. With more than 10 years of experience in the Smart Home area, Musala Soft is currently an integral part and driving force into the teams of a few ongoing Smart Home initiatives.
We are looking for someone who has experience with:
- Java, Gradle, Git, GitLab, Eclipse IDE, Junit, Mockito, Spock, RESTFul services
Previous experience with one of the following tools and technologies is a plus:
- OSGi , Eclipse Plugin Development, Groovy, Jenkins, Maven, BND.
- Around 4 years of experience and passion in software development
- Excellent understanding of Java and its specifics (classloading, garbage collection, multithreading)
- Experience in automated unit and integration testing
- Experience in creating and consuming REST APIs
- Experience with Build and CI tools such as Jenkins, GitLab, Maven and Gradle
- Good command of English language (spoken and written)
- Motivation for career development and capability of self-management
- Optimize and develop new features for the monolith or micro services based systems in our ecosystem.
- Write unit and API tests that covers your code changes
- Research and examine production issues
- Work with an open-shift based platform, which includes pipelines tuning and automation to the limit
- Research and develop conceptual solutions and possible optimizations
- Participate in peer code review sessions
- Collaborate with other teams and team members
- Participate in feature-teams: temporary teams, created for the implementation of a cross-team/services functionality that requires changes in different services or systems
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, MUSE – shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable work environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.