You are passionate about IoT, Home automation and the development of innovative solutions. You would like to work in an international team of professionals, travel on regular onsite meetings in Germany and contribute to the Open source community. Join our Backend, Frontend or QA team!
Qivicon is an innovative solution for smart homes being developed by Deutsche Telekom. The device management platform allows users to add devices, configure their homes and define the the logic that allows their homes to be smarter. Musala Soft is integral part of the driving force that gives the users the necessary tools to get the most out of their smart devices (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5uqfynlRNM).
- Backend: Maven, Tomcat, Docker, Eclipse, Geb, Groovy, IntelliJ, Java, JSP, TagLibs, MySQL, OSGi, Spock, Spring
- QA: PostMan, Selenium,
- General: Jenkins, Git, RESTFul services
- Around 4 years experience and passion in web-oriented development
- Experience in enterprise Java technologies (JavaEE or Spring)
- Excellent understanding of HTML5 and CSS3 (without depending on libraries)
- Experience in automated unit testing (Selenium is a plus)
- Experience in creating and consuming REST APIs
- Experience with Build and CI tools such as Jenkins
- Experience in working with databases and SQL (MySQL in particular)
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
- Motivation for career development and capability of self-management
Joining out team will give you the opportunity to be part of Qivicon`s big international family, work side by side with experts in the field, play with various innovative devices and cutting-edge technologies as well as have a direct impact on the product and its end-users. Join us, build the Future of Internet of Things with Qivicon and Musala Soft.
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, MUSE – shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable work environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.