We build next generation IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
We are looking for an experienced professional to join one of our long-term projects for the Dutch Customs Organization. You will have the opportunity to work on various tasks including business analysis, design and implementation of different solutions, configuration and tuning of the system.
The solution supports the control of movements of goods through the Dutch Customs and is implemented following the SOA paradigm with the IBM WebSphere Business Process Management Suite.
- Good command of English language (written and spoken)
- 3+ years of experience in commercial Java-based software projects
- Bachelor / Master in computer science or equivalent degree / experience
- Excellent analytical thinking and orientation in complex business logic and business specifications
- Experience in building integration applications with IBM WebSphere Stack (WAS, ESB, BPM/WPS)
- Experience with Java EE, Web Services, WSDL, XML, XSLT, JPA, EJB
- Administration and configuration of IBM DB2, IBM WebSphere MQ, IBM WebSphere Servers
- Ant, Maven, Jython/Python scripts,
- Angular GUI development experience
- Be a part of a distributed international team following Agile/Scrum processes
- Handle various tasks, requiring a combination of analytical, design and development or support skills
- Work with Business Analysts, Architects, Software and QA Engineers for achieving team goals
- Understand and clarify business and technical requirements
- Design, develop and test (unit and end-to-end) user stories
- Communicate with and directly support the customer
- Understand and support the existing installation and configuration scripts
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable work environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.