We build next generation IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
We are looking for an experienced Angular developer to be part of our expanding team of professionals.
Join us and work with the latest technologies in a diverse and experienced team!
- At least 5 years of experience in commercial software projects
- Strong focus on front-end development (including modern concepts like ES6, TypeScript, Redux)
- Strong Angular 2+ skills
- Experience with RESTfull APIs and HTTP Protocol
- Awareness of scale, performance, caching and service integration issues
- Intermediate back-end skills (Java, Node.js, .NET or relative)
- Knowledge in OOP, algorithms and data structures
- Ability to design software components from scratch as well as evaluate the pros and cons of different design approaches
- Good command of English Language (written and spoken)
- Participates in the entire software development process and has key role in architecture design and technical solution
- Participates in defining the scope, requirements of the project and possible solutions
- Participates in technical reviews and improvement initiatives
- Participates in the implementation of project modules
- Applies the project standards and team working procedure
- May lead work-groups/ May act as deputy Team Leader
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, company sponsored mobile phone plan, different partnership and discounts programs
- Great work environment – generous space with state of the art hardware and software, additional health insurance, different food and beverage offers, open communication, team buildings and celebrations
- Opportunities for growth and career development – knowledge sharing seminars, technical trainings and individual certification plans, regular performance assessment, access to large library of technical materials
- Regular holidays and vacation time, plus one additional annual holiday day per every year served