We build next generation IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
Join our team of professionals and gain knowledge in the credit reporting industry and contribute to a complex solution.
Develop in the field while working for one of our international clients.
- University degree in Economics (Business), Computer Science or a comparable field of study
- Practical experience with SAP S/4HANA Finance would be considered a strong advantage.
- Knowledge in FI integration with other modules.
- Ability to analyze and identify business process improvement opportunities
- Ability to manage challenging deadlines and deliver desired results
- Fluent in English, knowing German language is a plus
- Provide technical expertise in the assessment of business requirements in relation to the SAP FI/CO module functionality and recommend solution options to address these requirements
- Analysis of global processes and procedures based on corporate, technological and compliance resources.
- Maintain current module-associated configuration documentation using centrally defined documentation tools.
- Deployment of innovative processes and implementations in the area of SAP FI/CO.
- Perform administrative reporting tasks as required.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, company sponsored mobile phone plan, different partnership and discounts programs
- Great work environment – generous space with state of the art hardware and software, additional health insurance, different food and beverage offers, open communication, team buildings and celebrations
- Opportunities for growth and career development – knowledge sharing seminars, technical trainings and individual certification plans, regular performance assessment, access to a large library of technical materials
- Regular holidays and vacation time, plus one additional day of annual vacation for every year served